Headlines News :
Home » » Self Confidence Affirmation

Self Confidence Affirmation

Written By Sambasivarao on Wednesday, July 6, 2016 | Wednesday, July 06, 2016



I am confident when talking with others.

I am bold and outgoing.


I tell others how I feel without guilt or hesitation.


I am assertive .


Confidence comes naturally to me.


I confidently meet any challenge.


What people think about me is irrelevant.


I am self-reliant, creative, and persistent in whatever I do.


I am capable of achieving my goal.


I trust myself.


I always do the things I love. 


I can do anything I set my mind to do.


I value my beliefs and opinions.


I love who I have become.


I am free to be myself.


I can stand up to anything.


I speak my mind without fear of rejection.
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

Page views

Blog Archive

 

Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2011. Useful One! - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Mas Template